Board Of Trustees
The Community Action Network is made up of over 1000 local community action agencies. While each CAA is unique based on location and local focus, they all share the common goal of fighting the causes of poverty. What makes each community action agency board of trustees truly exclusive is the tripartite structure of this governing body. One third of the board represents local governments, one third represents low income people, and one third represents business interests of the community. This governing structure has been in place for all CAA’s since 1968. For agencies to remain eligible to receive CSBG, Community Service Block Grant funds, this board structure is required to fully represent the interests of the community.
The Board of Trustees is responsible for assuring that HRDC continues to effectively assess and respond to the causes and conditions of poverty in its communities, achieves anticipated family and community outcomes, and remains administratively and fiscally sound.
Board meetings are open to the public. Community members are encouraged to attend. Call (406) 247-4710 for exact meeting dates.
Board of Trustees
- Vera Jane He Does It- Board Chair, Big Horn County
- Troy Boucher- Board Vice Chair, Boucher & Associates
- Dennis Shupak- Stillwater County Commissioner
- James Moody– Sweet Grass County Commissioner
- Jim Thompson- Yellowstone County Commissioner
- Joe Aguilar- Yellowstone County
- Lara Strickland- Stillwater County
- Leon Pattyn- Southwest Corridor Task Force
- Mark Vinger- Montana-Dakota Utilities
- Mary Camron- Carbon County Commissioner
- Sidney Fitzpatrick- Big Horn County Commissioner
- Tamara Good- Riverstone Health