Montana Employment & Training (MT E&T)

HRDC district 7 provides case management for recipients enrolled in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) in the counties we serve.

For More Information

Click here to learn more about the Montana Employment and Training program or call 844-680-4700.

This project is funded in whole or in part under a Contract with the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services. The statements herein do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Department. These webpages are funded 100% by federal monies.

Do you, a friend or a family member need assistance?