Board Of Trustees
Since 1968, local community action agencies have been required to have tripartite governing boards to gain and retain designation as eligible entities and to receive Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) funding. Effective tripartite boards reflect and promote the unique anti-poverty leadership, action, and mobilization responsibilities assigned by law to community action agencies.
HRDC’s Board of Trustees is responsible for assuring this community action agency continues to assess and respond to the causes and conditions of poverty in their community, achieves anticipated family and community outcomes, and remains administratively and fiscally sound.
Board meetings are open to the public. Community members are encouraged to attend. Call (406) 247-4710 for exact meeting dates.
Board of Directors
- Troy Boucher – Boucher & Associates
- Mark Vinger – Montana-Dakota Utilities
- Jon Brown – Farmers Union Insurance
- Leon Pattyn – Southwest Corridor Task Force
- Sidney Fitzpatrick – Big Horn County
- Ryan Van Ballegooyen – Billings Job Service
- Vera Jane He Does It – Big Horn County
- Sheri Lenhardt – Yellowstone County
- Susan Moseness – Sweet Grass County
- John Prinkki – Carbon County
- Dennis Shupak – Stillwater County
- James Thompson – Yellowstone County